Lying about 20 Kms south of Phuket, the Racha Islands comprise two islands, Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi. To confuse matters they are also known as Koh Raya Yai. The islands possess crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. They are very popular for diving and snorkelling, with challenging dive sites for advanced divers as well as plenty for beginners and snorkelers.
- 8:00 – 9:00 Hrs Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Nikorn Marine’s Lobby at Chalong Pier (Tea, coffee and biscuits available)
- 9:30 Hrs Depart from Chalong Pier to Racha Island. The trip takes about 30 minutes. Arrive at Patok Bay to relax and enjoy scenic bay view on the white sandy beach.
- 11:00 Hrs Depart from Patok Bay to Kon Kae, Siam or Lar Bay for snorkeling among coral reefs and colorful fish.Explore the fantastic marine life in crystal clear water either at up to two snorkeling sites are visited.
- 12:30 Hrs Enjoy a great Thai lunch at a restaurant on the Island.
- 13:30 Hrs Relaxation time on a white sandy beach. Swimming, sunbathing, or snorkeling at your leisure.
- 15:45 Hrs Depart from Racha Island to Phuket
- 16:30 Hrs Arrive at Nikorn Marine’s welcome lobby at Chalong Pier and transfer back safely to your hotel.
- Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.