TICKET PRICE :
|* vouchers valid for the booked date and mentioned time only..||
Visit the Namuang safari park.
- Elephant Riding. You can use the back of these wonderful majestic animals. Elephant trekking goes through the jungle nearby the waterfall, take 30 minutes.
- If you don't need elephant trekking, our Jeep will take you directly to the waterfall. Then take 5 Minutes hike to the waterfall.
- Baby elephants and monkey show.
The only we have ever seen wearing sunglasses mummy! "Luong Por Daeng" was a highly respected monk when died over 35 years ago. A native of Koh Samui he enjoyed a long prosperous family life until he was 50 years old when he decides to devote the last part of his life to the monk hood. After being ordain in 1944, he became renowned for his meditation practice for about 20 years. He was also able to foresee his own death in 1973 when he was 79 years old. Today, he can still be seen in the exact same meditative position he was in when he died.
- See the Island Green Project that the people cooperate for Koh Samui.
- See Check Dam. / King Grass.(Vetiver Grass)
- Plant the tree for save Koh Samui's environment.
Accepted cards for payment