12.45 PM – 1.30 PM: Transportation and tour begin 7 Islands sunset tour begins in the morning where you set off by a large long tail boat for the famous Lading Island for about an hour. You will arrive at around 2:30 pm. Then you can relax, snorkel and sunbath by the gorgeous waters. It is then your time to go free and explore as you wish.
01.30 PM – 3.00 PM: swimming and sightseeing, meals and relax you will be taken on a picturesque tour of the beauty surrounded by limestone cliffs.
- This is definitely a room with a view. Pranang beach is undoubtedly the best place to take in South Thailand’s bizarre rock formations, not to mention the beauty of the beach itself!
- Explore the many caves around the area, take a dip in the crystal waters, and don’t miss the fertility temples found inside two of the larger caves! Hong Island Tour does not come here as they go to Daeng Island instead.
- Tup island tends to be the fan-favorite on this trip. It is the smallest beach on the tour, but when the tide is low it transforms into a large sand bar which extends for several kilometers…yours to explore and enjoy! The Thai word for this is known at tally wag.
- Tang Ming Island: After the last two stops, Tang Ming Island is the perfect place for a little rest and relaxation. Get ready to see some fish and coral with your snorkel.
- Chicken Island is so named after an unusual rock formation that resembles the head of a chicken and protrudes from the top of the island’s craggy cliffs. Though we won’t go ashore, you can take advantage of photo opportunities here and do a little snorkeling as well.
- What it lacks in size, Poda Island makes up for in beautiful white sand and scenery. It is a perfect place to see the beauty of the Andaman Sea! It is a truly beautiful island as you are able to walk around on the white sand for about 1km and going into the middle where there are trees and wildlife to explore.
- It’s time to refuel your stomachs with a buffet dinner and sunset. The meals to choose from are bbq fish and chicken, Chicken Massaman, Fried rice, vegetables in oyster sauce, fruit and water. You can eat until you are content. 7.30 pm
- We leave the best for the last place for last with our Krabi Island trip. You can swim the fluorescent plankton which is a must-see, only at night, if coming to Krabi. Sometimes in the low season, there are jellyfish so it’s only possible to observe from the boat.
- 8.30 PM – 9.30 PM: Return Arrival time to the pier and organizing your transfer back to your hotel.
- Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.